Who we are
Our website address is: https://lineending.org. It’s a personal blog which doesn’t have any kind of monetization.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- WordPress processes the following personal data: name, e-mail
- Every time someone connects to your website, Wordfence will save the following information in your database (for use in Live Traffic viewing):
- IP Address (which can be used to determine the Country of origin)
- User agent (which can be used to determine if the device is mobile or desktop)
- Referrer (which can be used to determine if the request came from Google)
- Some IP addresses that are deemed to be highly malicious are sent over to Wordfence’s servers. You can find more information here: Participate in the Real-Time Wordfence Security Network
- Some cookies may set to aid in various features. The entire list of cookie names and their purpose can be found here: Cookies set by the Wordfence plugin
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.